A Single-Minded Focus On Specific Areas Of The Law
At Brewster Law Firm LLC, our attorneys focus on four types of injury cases:
Longshore and Harbor Workers' Compensation Act cases
Defense Base Act cases (injuries suffered by civilians at U.S. military installations)
Admiralty and maritime law cases
Personal injury cases
For each of these practice areas, the law is complex. To achieve the best possible results, the attorneys must have a single-minded focus. That’s what you will get from the lawyers at Brewster Law Firm.
Why Should You Put Your Recovery In Our Hands?
Here are five reasons why people recommend Brewster Law Firm LLC to co-workers and friends:
- We are responsive. We promptly return telephone calls, emails and text messages.
- We are focused. We don’t dabble in other areas of the law.
- We are experienced. We have decades of experience fighting for the rights of injury victims.
- We put our clients’ needs first. Our clients’ health and welfare are what matters.
- We travel. For clients with Defense Base Act cases, our attorneys meet with them in person, no matter where they are located.
At Brewster Law Firm LLC, we believe that results matter, and we take great satisfaction in helping injury victims and their families get their lives back on track.